Wait a sec, do you even have kids? How many times have they fell down, scraped their knees, hit their head, got a cut, fell off their bike…I know we’re breaking out band aids, gauze pads, triple antibiotic ointment, and anti-itch bug bite creme on a weekly basis with a 5 and 3 year old (sometimes daily!).
It’s not as much of a problem when you’re at home…just go to the closet and take the boxes/tubes out. But what if you’re at the playground, or store…or amusement park?
Ever use a paper towel and water or baby wipe to clean a scraped knee? Then find out you’re S.O.L. when needing to cover it up with something so it doesn’t get dirty again? Has this ever ruined your trip to the playground?
“Hold on kids, we need to go home now because Johnny scraped his knee and we need to go get band aids”. NOT ANY MORE!!!
We’ve designed a pouch to integrate right onto your HSD Diaper Bag Backpack OR your HSD Tactical Lunch Bag via the MOLLE/PALS system and fit PERFECTLY. Now where ever you go, you can have a First Aid Kit with you!
Just to be clear, this isn’t a packed kit. It’s a pouch with several organizational pockets that you can decide what you want to put in there for whatever your needs are. Meaning – you can build out your kit any way you like. If you want to make a universal family first aid kit to cover most common related injuries, no problem. If you want to make a kid kit just for the little ones with extra GI JOE and GI JANE band aids, no problem. If you want to make a trauma and blow out kit with Tourniquets, Israeli Bandages, and Quik Clot just in case $hit really hits the fan, NO PROBLEM!!!
Hell no! As with most of the items we design and sell, they are multi-functional. Does our HSD Diaper Bag Backpack have to be used as a diaper bag? NO. It’s a feature loaded backpack!.
Do our HSD Mini Woobie Poncho Liner Blankets have to be used a baby blanket? NO!!! There are people buying them like crazy as blankets/mats for dogs (seriously.)
So when it comes down to it, this is a feature-loaded multi-use pouch that can be used on any MOLLE/PALS gear. Ever hear of an Admin or Map Pouch? For our military members – put misc. items in there needed when hitting the field…maps, map pens, compass, cheat cards, sunscreen, CLP, extra 550 cord, knife, lighter, etc…
You don’t even have to put it on another bag. With the snapped straps in the back of the pouch, you can just clip it to a belt and use it as an extra pocket when taking the dog for a walk. Use it on the go!
- 600 denier waterproof polyester
- PALS straps/webbing allow you to attach pouch to any MOLLE compatible gear
- 8” x 1.5” hook and loop panel for morale patches
- 1” x 1” color matching first aid cross patch (included)
- 2 way easy open and quality zippers with silent 550 paracord pulls
- Detachable 10.5” x 6” vinyl sleeve with elastic pen holders for maps, documents, photos, or allergy lists
- Several internal organizational pockets (1 large zippered, 1 open, 2 hook and loop, 3 elastic bands)
- Perfect accessory for attachment to our HSD Diaper Bag Backpack or HSD Tactical Lunch Bag via MOLLE system – matches PERFECTLY in aesthetics, design, and color.